I haven't posted in a long time! What can I say..its the end of the year and I am ready to be done almost as much as my students are! I am grateful for though a lot! A few things recently are:
-My students that I see are emerging adults and have grown. They are working hard and really still care. They keep me going each day!
-My ability to still get excited about the content well into May.
-For my tiny class of 14 which just might be the only time this ever happens.
-Beautiful spring weather and getting to take them out into the courtyards to work.
-Their grace to me when I haven't felt well the past few weeks.
-The way God gives me the strength I need when it has been so exhausting to keep getting up early.
-For reminding me this is my mission field last week. For Him in His power helping me forgive a student and continue to love her when I didn't want to.
-The fact that teaching is one of the most sanctifying careers I think I could have chosen! It is such a refining job and revealer to alot of my weaknesses!
No comments:
Post a Comment